Monday, February 13, 2012

The World Spins Madly On

The year has gotten off to an interesting start. Not quite sure how to describe 2012 to date, but I find it best at the moment to keep my head down and keep working. That being said, animation production is not exciting work. More often than not, it's just me working away on my laptop, checking scenes off my list as I complete them. There will not be much in the way of updates for awhile, as I am indeed animating away.

In the mean time, have some official "Really Bad Movie" trailer!


I don't really get around to updating this blog as much as I should, and find it much easier to throw up some production art here and there on Facebook. So if you want to see more goodies more often, come on over and like my "Really Bad Movie!" Facebook page.





No comments: