Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Nubbins of Progress


The photo above will demonstrate the level to which I have been drawing. The nubbin pencil was once as long as it's brand new counterpart exactly 1 month and 1 week ago when I started this massive endeavor. The odd way in which I work requires 1 very sharp pencil and one very dull. The nubbin you see above is what is left of the sharp one. The dull one is about an inch, maybe inch and a half bigger. (Yes, size does matter)

Now the moment you've all been waiting for; This week's numbers!

4.5 weeks down
137 pages total and counting for Act II
134 scenes boarded
A total of 182 scenes of 308 completed.
And as of today I have one month left to complete the rest of Act II and all of Act III.

Um...holy crap I did 134 scenes in a week and a half! Jesus! Hadn't crunched the numbers till right now! I'm kinda stunned! I mean that's like pre-union, Uncle Walt with a whip, golden age of animation level of output! No wonder my hands hurt! haha

Till next week you can just refer to me as Amazing. Thank you universe.

No comments: